Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Here is the link. Let me know if there are any problems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2VWajF2RFNTU0E
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

104.6 this morning.
    But, my pattern is more important. This week was:
    Yesterday I rode AND did a boot camp class. I knew that would be the only way to get my weight to where I want it. Now, I need to get it stable. DH is going away for 12 days on Sunday, which means I might have more of a chance to maintain. Of course, the Jewish holidays are during this period, so there will be some extra eating involved.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Hi Possegal,

Can you please reverse my weight goal and current weight? Sorry if I wrote it wrong. I'm looking to get down to 110 lbs, and was 115 lbs last week.

This morning: 114.4

Thanks so much for doing this for us!!
    SAM

Too high, but not going the wrong way. Been off the scale for a week or so on a trip.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

Oh dang. Going the wrong way. I was doing so awesome and then had a bad day. Anyone else have "trigger" or "gateway" foods? If I give in to certain foods it opens the floodgate and I have a difficult time controlling my diet after that.

Back on the wagon!
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

I was at 231 today. Not great, but not unexpected. A) I still haven't been to the Dr. (appt next week) and B) I had my first 2 exams in 10 years within 2 days. Back to healthier eating and exercising today!
    Most days in life don't stand out, But life's about those days that will...

Quote Originally Posted by SAMbike View Post
    Hi Possegal,

Can you please reverse my weight goal and current weight? Sorry if I wrote it wrong. I'm looking to get down to 110 lbs, and was 115 lbs last week.

This morning: 114.4

Thanks so much for doing this for us!!
    SAM
    Oh no, I'm sure it was me. It's my adult-onset dyslexia. That's why it is important folks check and let me know. I seem to reverse things a lot or put them in the wrong rows. One challenge, for a brief time, someone had lost about 70 lbs in a week. Ooops.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Oops, a lil' behind already

9/7: 144.2
    9/14: 144.2

-- gnat! (points for consistency?)
    Windsor: 2010 S-Works Ruby
    Pantysgawn: 2011 S-Works Stumpjumper 29er
    Whiz!: 2013 S-Works Crux (Singlespeed)
    Boucheron: 2009 S-Works Tricross
    Haloumi: 2013 Tern P7i
    Kraft: 2009 Singlecross
    Gouda: 2005 Electra Betty
    Roquefort: 1974 Stella SX-73

The big dairy cut past two weeks resulted in a big drop this week from a steady 135 to a sudden 132 this morning. I feel it, too!
    I can do five more miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Possegal View Post
    Here is the link. Let me know if there are any problems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2VWajF2RFNTU0E
    Do we edit our own? It won't type for me... :/
    I can do five more miles.

Quote Originally Posted by indigoiis View Post
    Do we edit our own? It won't type for me... :/
    No, I edit it. Folks post here, and I put in the updates.

Hello:
    Sept7: 146.6
    Sept14: 145.5

107.5 this morning -- wrong way.

Crankin, I think your weight fluctuations look perfectly normal and as stable as anyone can really expect. Everyone can expect to see 1-2 lbs. in water weight fluctuation during a given week without it meaning real weight gain (or loss). What I don't like with mine is that I was 106.5 last week, and this week I have been 107.5 every single day (except one lousy day at 108.0), so to me, that is a bad trend, even though it's just a pound higher -- it's really consistent. Before our August trip to the US, I was fluctuating between 104.5 and 105.5, so I have definitely gained, despite not doing anything different that I am aware of. Urgh.

Wish I could run, but it's just too hot. Mid-80s by 6:30 am and sunny every single morning, coupled with humidity. Just something I can't seem to tolerate. I have totally lost my running mojo.
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

I want to join please. I know what I weighed on the 7th and I would like to drop 20lbs.

Emily, I know the fluctuations aren't bad, but I did have a period of pretty good stability for a couple of months. Well, Friday is usually my lowest weight of the week, so I guess that's good for the challenge. I'm just tired of having to exercise so much to keep my weight where I want it. I certainly won't starve myself, and it's not like I don't want to ride or do other stuff, but for just once, I would like to be a "regular person." Of course then, I would weigh at least 20 pounds more than I do now.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport