Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fat Tire Coming to Michigan

To disable ads, please log-in.

Have never had this beer but I may have to try it just for the label.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ft_beer_prodshot_sm_01-thumb-200x189-119088.png 
Views:	223 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	14944  
    Bike Writer

http://pedaltohealth.blogspot.com/

Schwinn Gateway unknown year
    Specalized Expedition Sport Low-Entry 2011

Count me in--I'll try one too

Love it
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike

I LOVE this beer. We cannot get it in Florida.
    Belgium Brewery out of Fort Collins is VERY bike friendly. Wish I could work there.
    Folks in Colorado don't love Fat Tire as much as other beers, but I think it is because it is so readily available and there are SOOOOO many other micro-brews!

K
    katluvr

I'm not a huge beer drinker, but even I like Fat Tire Beer. It's pretty tasty.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

If you live in Michigan, there is Bells, Arcadia, Shorts, AnnArbor brewing, Mt. Pleasant, Founders, New Holland, and several smaller ones I've probably had but can't remember the names. New Holland and Shorts make some really interesting and sometimes weird stuff. love em. I like the others out of state when I'm out of state, but here in Michigan, we have the best! Oh yeah, if you're ever in Waynesville NC, you gotta try out the taproom..Headwaters brewing. behind the sagebrush steakhouse.

Not all who wander are lost

We have some Bell's Two Hearted Ale right now. It's also good.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

I think I have drank beer from every brewery listed! I LOVE good craft beer!

K
    katluvr

Quote Originally Posted by katluvr View Post
    I think I have drank beer from every brewery listed! I LOVE good craft beer!

K
    Ditto! Though I am still really happy that we now have New Belgium and Dogfish Head available, too! If only New Glarus would ship outside WI!
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

Oh I can't forget Tri-city brewery in Bay City Michigan. They have the nost fantastic IPA ever! It is truly a beautiful thing!

Not all who wander are lost

Can't get it here, but I loved their commercials during the USA Pro Cycling Challenge.

Fat Tire's not bad. I don't think we can get it in Ohio, though. We're still convinced that Bud Lite is beer. We can get Bell's (at least, some of it) and Dogfish Head.

Great Lakes Brewery up in Cleveland has some tasty beer. Their Christmas Ale is something of an institution. You pretty much have to camp out in the stores to get it!
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by zoom-zoom View Post
    Ditto! Though I am still really happy that we now have New Belgium and Dogfish Head available, too! If only New Glarus would ship outside WI!
    OMG! We rode through the town of New Glarus a couple of weeks ago on a bicycle tour called BREW (Bicycle Ride Exploring Wisconsin). Some riders toured the brewery. Every night there were "beer" tastings at Wisconsin breweries or restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi View Post
    OMG! We rode through the town of New Glarus a couple of weeks ago on a bicycle tour called BREW (Bicycle Ride Exploring Wisconsin). Some riders toured the brewery. Every night there were "beer" tastings at Wisconsin breweries or restaurants.
    Riding my bike and drinking beer = heaven!
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

beer :)

Hmmm, I'm up in northern MI right now, and will go beer shopping tomorrow. I like Bell's Great Lakes Lager, and Keewenah Widow Maker Black, but will try some more.

Quote Originally Posted by beccaB View Post
    If you live in Michigan, there is Bells, Arcadia, Shorts, AnnArbor brewing, Mt. Pleasant, Founders, New Holland, and several smaller ones I've probably had but can't remember the names. New Holland and Shorts make some really interesting and sometimes weird stuff. love em. I like the others out of state when I'm out of state, but here in Michigan, we have the best! Oh yeah, if you're ever in Waynesville NC, you gotta try out the taproom..Headwaters brewing. behind the sagebrush steakhouse.
    Michigan has the best beers and breweries!

We come up several times a year for racing and family. Our best bike racing and brewery tour extravaganza was when we came up last March for the Barry Roubaix race near Grand Rapids. We came up Thursday night to preride the course on Friday but it was raining so we went to Bell's for lunch to wait out the rain. We raced Saturday morning and then hit Founders to celebrate that night and then nightcaps at Vivant. We rolled the motorhome over to Holland to sleep on the beach (campground wasn't open so we parked behind some condos and ninja/stealh camped). Rode a nice recovery spin up and down the lakeshore with a nice lunch at New Holland.

We had to come home because the fridge in the motorhome was full!!!!

Just enjoyed a New Holland Envious last night!

Boo, now I'm homesick.