Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Smile Loving being back on the bike!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just looked at my online statistics and I've logged 516 miles since I started riding again June 1 this year and that's just the ones I remembered to log! I was off the bike for several years due to medical issues and love love love being back on the bike.

Thanks Team Estrogen for helping me get back on the bike and keep excited about it!
    2005 Specialized Roubaix

I couldn't agree more. I started riding in mid June and have really enjoyed all the riding the past 10 or 11 weeks. I ride by myself on my road bike in the mornings and I get equal joy from those rides as I do from the slow, short trips on my hybrid to the store or when tooling around with my family in the evening.

I've been keeping morning road-bike rides tracked in a small dayplanner and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Here's to being back, getting fit again, and having a community of like-minded women to talk about it!
    The bicycle has done more for the emancipation of women than anything else in the world. ~ Susan B. Anthony