Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

New to riding, very exciting

To disable ads, please log-in.

My husband recently started getting into cycling and has really enjoyed it. After much hesitation I decided to give it a try. I got my own road bike and love it. I got the Raleigh Capri 3.0 and my sister named her Zoom Zoom Zoe...or Zoe for short I have joined a local group called Women On Wheels (WOW) which helps us prepare for the local Valley Girls Ride in October. Metric Century here I come.

I look forward to learning a lot from this forum. Thanks in advance for all the tips and tricks that I plan on pulling from this site.

Welcome! Aren't biking clubs great to help us improve our biking skills/endurance!!!

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle

So far so good. I've learned a lot from these women. The coaches are really helpful and super patient. They know just when to push us and when to back off and let us figure it out on our own.

Welcome to TE and congratulations on the new bike love