Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Suspension straps

To disable ads, please log-in.

Well, after all of the talk about these straps, I did some research and bought some! I ended up with the Lifeline Jungle Xt straps, basically half the price of TRX. I've used them a couple of times now, and can honestly say that there isn't a body part that you can't train if you choose to. Good quality straps, and made in the USA!

I'll offer some classes in the shop along with trainer rides this winter and probably at a small hospital where I work part time as well.

I've been using the Lifeline Jungle XT suspension straps for a week now, along with a few of my customers. I can honestly say that they live up to their claim of a full body workout, and it can be a very short workout for those of you with busy schedules. The quality of the straps/buckles is very good and made with commercial use in mind, AND made in the US! The only downfall is that their shipping can be quite slow, with 1-3 days simply to process the order and then add shipping.

AS a former Physical Education teacher, I'm always skeptical about items like this with their big claims... but these truly work! I've even in fact, added them to the inventory at the shop.

We use these at the six week cross fit training class I am doing. The plank and push up exercises kick my .... I may invest in a pair for our garage gym.
    Sky King
    biketouringnews.com

They kick my *** too But i't a great new challenge and I'm definitely getting my moneys worth!