Hey Sadiekate (and anyone else who has ridden this) how do you rate this century? Would it be a good one for a slow newbie?

My aim is to do at least one if not two century rides this year and I originally thought Bike around the Buttes and the Moonlight Magic ride might be the ones. Unfortunately for riding (but good for company) I have family visiting thru out the year and my Mum's visit falls just before the Moonlight Magic so I think that one will have to be left until next year.

I need to have a ride to aim for to keep motivation up and a goal on the horizon. I have thought of just riding one on my own around here but I like the idea of riding some place new and seeing some new sights. I love Utah so I thought this might be perfect.

I am still going to try to do the Bike around the Buttes but we have a trip planned to DC around that time so I will just have to wait and see when the ride date comes out for that one.

Talking/typing ride dates how long before the rides do they normally post the registration stuff? Neither ride has this years date up on their sites yet.

Any info and advice you can offer about this ride would be great.