Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Registration Form

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi All, I tried to print out a registration form from the LRRH site and it wouldn't let me. Has anyone done so yet? Did you succeed? Is it my trusty Mac? I tried from Explorer and Safari, but no luck. The registration form was the only link on the site that wouldn't work. BikerHen

Quote Originally Posted by bikerHen
    Hi All, I tried to print out a registration form from the LRRH site and it wouldn't let me. Has anyone done so yet? Did you succeed? Is it my trusty Mac? I tried from Explorer and Safari, but no luck. The registration form was the only link on the site that wouldn't work. BikerHen
    hey Bikerhen I have a Mac I will give it a burl and let you know. I registered online that worked fine.
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

Bikerhen - I tried it and its definitely not working. It doesnt seem to be linked to anything. Perhaps you could email the club and let them know the link isnt working or register online.

Looking forward to seeing you in June
    Leslie
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V

The link for the printed form doesn't work for me either but the one to active.com works fine. I always register through Active whenever possible. You do not have to be a member, worry about envelopes, stamps and the post office, and it provides immediate gratification.

I haven't checked yet, but last year jerseys could be ordered through Active also.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    The link for the printed form doesn't work for me either but the one to active.com works fine. I always register through Active whenever possible. You do not have to be a member, worry about envelopes, stamps and the post office, and it provides immediate gratification.

I haven't checked yet, but last year jerseys could be ordered through Active also.
    i'm the opposite! i'd rather send in my form (for $.39) than pay active's fees!! i know! i know! i'm SUCH a CHEAPSKATE! lol! (but sometimes.. depending on the ride.. and if you add a jersey (well.. 2 rides.. 2 jerseys) their fee's get up over $10.00! if i register for 10 rides.. that's $100!

cali - cheap - gurl!

The printable form link is up and running. Just printed off the form. www.bbtc.net

Question: What is the difference between a "club fit" and "race cut" jersey?

club fit is a looser fit... race fit... closer.. tighter

i like my jerseys not tight.. so in voler race fit i got/get medium women's... stagecoach's were club fit and i ordered medium... the shoulders are perfect.. the the hip area is huge on me if i didn't work out and have muscles... i could get away with small.. but i think a small may be tight just on my shoulders

oh well...

Thanks for the heads up Lifesgreat. I tried the link and the form came right up. Call me old fashion but I just don't like to make payments or buy things on the net. And besides, DH works for the postal service so I feel like I'm doing my bit to keep the paychecks coming when I stick the stamp on the letter! BikerHen

better late than never...

I decided to do this ride before I realized so many people were going! I've got a hotel reservation just south of town so I'm good there... just kind of hoping I can maybe tag along at the back end of the 100. I'm pretty pokey as some others 'claim' to be ... except I REALLY am! I was going to stick with the metric but got encouraged by the route description and your posts so I'm going to go for it!

I hope to see/meet some or all of you there!

Tracy

Another one sucked into the vortex!

I haven't checked. Are you a member of bikejournal.com? Have you joined the ride there? We're kind of using it as our "official" list.

Red face goober here...

Okay SadieKate

I am clearly a complete goober because I saw your post with instructions... but... I couldn't figure out where the heck the journal area was to even start! Its probably right in front of me... help??? pweeeze...

I can't wait for this ride though! It will be my first 100 (assuming I don't chicken out and go metric). I can't get on my bike until 3/2 so I'll have to get busy in March! ... although I can do a little on the trainer in the interim and I've been walking hiking etc. and I plan to add stairs to increase my overall fitness level!

Thank you for letting me "include myself"!

Tracy

Leslie,

There is an unaffiliated cycling log and forum over at www.bikejournal.com. Basic membership is free, but there are cool functions available to premier members for only $20 per year. You can sign up, log your rides, indicate club membership and indicate which centuries you plan on riding. There is also a forum and you can track your bikes, mileage to tires, etc., etc., etc. Go have a look-see.

By the way, the site is co-ed and even more well-behaved than we are so no fears of some of the stuff that goes on at other forums.

1) Join bikejournal
    2) join Team Estrogen's club
    3) "Join" the LLRH ride
    4) Ride, log, repeat

Red face

duh....

at least now I know why I couldn't find it!

thank you!!!!!

Tracy

Yahoo! Another 1st timer

Quote Originally Posted by tprevost
    ... just kind of hoping I can maybe tag along at the back end of the 100. I'm pretty pokey as some others 'claim' to be ... except I REALLY am! I was going to stick with the metric but got encouraged by the route description and your posts so I'm going to go for it!

I hope to see/meet some or all of you there!

Tracy
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! How exciting! Another rider to bring up the rear with me. This will be my first century as well. I'm working hard to get my average speed up, and I really do still have a long way to go. Good thing I still have four months to train. BikerHen

Yippeee! Someone to ride with!!!!!