Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by cindysue
    looks like we're driving and staying in Sandy, Utah with Andrew's friend - about 90 miles from the ride start. Will be an early morning for me. Hope there is Starbucks in Sandy. Anyone know anything about that town? He moved there for work....

Andrew and his friend will be MTB'ing while the girls are riding. Any suggestions near the Wellsville area for MTB?
    Cindy Sue - I actually live in Sandy. It is quite a large suburb. Since I don't know exactly what part of Sandy you are staying in I can't say for sure what is around you. But yes, you can find Starbucks - stand alone locations and some of the Albertson's has them. There are also other coffee stands throughout the city.

Pocatello Idaho rides!

Wondering who travelled the furthest to participate in today's Little Red Riding Hood Tour and to announce that at least 10 riders were from Pocatello, ID and 3, that I know of, came from Idaho Falls. So watch out, Utah, the Idahoans are coming!

Whoo hoo! I was wondering when we'd get the first LRRH reports! Looking forward to many more. Hope you all had a great time. L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Lrrh 2006

Yes! Had a great time. Took a bit to figure out that LR with arrow spray painted on the road meant "Little Red" and the direction to go next.... I thought it was "left or right" for those of us who can't tell our left from our right.... HA, just kidding!!

I decided that I could have done the Century, but now that I know the course will likely do it next year. Our whole group had fun and not a flat tire in the bunch!

For those interested: Pocatello's ICE (Idaho Cycling Enthusiasts) is hosting the "Tour of Marsh Creek Valley" June 24 (26, 60, 100) See the following for more information: http://www.idahocycling.com/events/t...ourflyer06.pdf

Thanks to all who made Little Red the success it was- I will definitely be back!

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    There's a LRRH news feed report in the Southwest section. Check it out!

Ah! Thanks! Going there now! L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

Thumbs up Long distance drive ...

Quote Originally Posted by cariboubiker
    Wondering who travelled the furthest to participate in today's Little Red Riding Hood Tour and to announce that at least 10 riders were from Pocatello, ID and 3, that I know of, came from Idaho Falls. So watch out, Utah, the Idahoans are coming!
    Hey there! I think my friend and I met you early on in the ride. We drove up from San Diego to participate in this ride and, boy howdy, we had a blast! We're already planning for next year! Although, we'll probably fly next year. The drive was really gorgeous ... Utah and northern Nevada are beautiful ... and worth it (!), but it was a long one, that's for sure.

And btw, if you were the group we met early in the ride, we had a blast riding with you. If I'd known you weren't gonna stop at the first set of porta-potties, we'd have kept going too. Thanks for a fun conversation and a really fun line.

And to the organizers ... woohoo!!

Andrea
    San Diego, CA