Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Auckland...Honolulu... now San Diego.... where next ?!?

Shebeest replacements....

To disable ads, please log-in.

I love the Shebeest triple S shorts but can't find any medium for sale at moment....sadly need to buy some replacements before Shebeest start production again....

Any recommendations ? Anyone like Louis Garneau Neo Power shorts ? Or does anyone know a secret stash of Triple S for sale anywhere ?

THanks
    People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things - Sir Edmund Hillary

I think the Neo Power shorts are more similar to the Shebeest Century shorts than the SSS shorts, because the fabric is more compressive than the SSS shorts that I have. Also the chamois is a bit thinner. I actually prefer the Neo Power (or Shebeest Century) shorts to the SSS.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

You might email TE and ask what shorts they consider to be a good substitute for the Triple S. I, personally, have long worn the Sugoi RS and have recently started to wear the Sugoi Evolution, too. But I can't honestly compare them to any Shebeest short. The only Shebeest bottom that I have is the Pedal Pusher knicker.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

My two favorite shorts are the Shebeest SSS and the Neo Power. I wear small in the Shebeest and went medium on the Neo Power. I probably could have got away with the small but they are far more compressive than the SSS even with the size difference. Different shorts, but I really like both. I don't even bother with other shorts I have anymore unless I have to use them because of laundry rotation.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

MillieNZ, are these the shorts that you are looking for? http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=47302 Zoom Zoom posted them for sale a month or so ago. Not sure if she still has them.
    LORI
    Pivot Mach 4 / WTB
    Updated Vintage Terry Symmetry / Bontrager InForm RL WSD

I actually JUST put them on eBay, today. They are the S-Pros, not the SSS. I can yank the auction if someone here wants them before someone bids/buys them on eBay.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2