Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: City to Shore

City to Shore

To disable ads, please log-in.

So I just raised over $4000 for TNT. I'd love to do the MS150, but I can't ask people for more money and $300 is pretty steep as an individual. What happens if I sign up, pay registration fee, and am not able to raise the $$? They don't let me ride?

Thanks!

Danielle

Depends on the ride. Some, if you don't raise the minimum you either put in your own to get to that, or you don't ride. I signed up for a 'best buddies' fundraiser this fall and the fine print said that if I didn't raise the minimum ($900) that the balance would be billed to my card. I'm hoping to at least raise a little of that so It isn't all on me. But I ask my friends for donations for the Livestrong ride in August, so not sure if I'd go about asking anyone for money for the fall one.

Look on the site, there is likely information there telling you how they will handle it.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!