Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Altra Intuition size 11

To disable ads, please log-in.

58 miles on shoes and "Support" insoles, "Strengthen" insoles are unused. Some road dust but no mud.

They're just too narrow for my feet and I've given up trying to sell them. Free to good home.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

They'd probably fit me - other than the narrowness are they a true 11?
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

Murienn can have them - she probably actually runs.
    Sarah

2011 Volagi Liscio

I'm in the long distance walk/hike category as well. You can have them. I went on line and it suggested ordering up 1/2 size. Even though I am an 11 in street shoes, my running shoes are 12s, so probably would be better for me to pass.
    Sarah

2011 Volagi Liscio

I've never worn Merrell. I may have tried on a pair of Trail Gloves at some point, and most likely they were too narrow, most shoes are for me. Do yours have removable insoles, and if so, what do they measure across the metatarsal arch? The Altras aren't narrow per se, they're just too narrow for me. My feet are 4" even across the metatarsals. The Altra insoles are 3-5/8"...

I tried doing some outsole measurements, but they're all over the map ... some shoes the uppers can successfully overhang the sole without causing problems with the 5th metatarsal head, other times the sole is wider than the upper, so I really couldn't learn anything by doing that.

I have no idea my "true size." Shoe buying for me is a choice of compromises. Most of what I wear is size 43 Wide either originally or in European conversion (Lake men's road shoes, Mizuno men's running shoes (US men's 10EE), Nike women's Zoom Triax Structure 13+ (US women's 11D, a model that's super wide and square in the toebox unlike the rest of their line). My Stem/Leming shoes are 42, though I'd be able to go a size smaller on length alone. When I tried on a pair of Clark's street shoes in 11 Wide they were like freakin' boats everywhere except across the metatarsal arch.

Anyway ... with all that, if you think the Altras will work for you, I don't need a trade, unless you really think the Merrells have a chance of fitting me. LMK.
    Last edited by OakLeaf; 05-22-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler