Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: Jerseys, jerseys and more jerseys!

To disable ads, please log-in.

My husband and I finally cleaned out our jersey drawer. Prices apply to each jersey in the group. Shipping is $7 (for up to 2 jerseys) for the continental US. Please let me know if you have any questions about shipping or the jerseys. I can also send additional photos if that helps. Thanks!

All jerseys are in great condition (most just have faded care tags from washing) and have three rear pockets, unless otherwise noted.

$20 jerseys
    Cervelo team jersey (size M, but fits large) Unbranded, worn once.
    Giordana (L, white, full zip, waffle weave fabric, 3 rear pockets w/ reflective piping)

$12
    Tijuana Morena (new w/ tags, L)
    Louis Garneau Team Speed Queen (L, has a few very small grease spots on rear bottom pocket)
    Louis Garneau Jittery Joe's (L, some light pilling under the right arm from Camelbak strap)

$12
    All white Louis Garneau (has some light venting pattern in the weave, well-vented, L)
    Louis Garneau 24 hours of Adrenalin (some light pilling under right arm, L)
    Louis Garneau sleevless (XL)

$15
    Hincapie 2006 Tour of Georgia (L)
    Verge Kona (L, some very light pilling under R arm from pack rubbing) Has Kona pseudoods woven into the pattern. Fits large.

$8
    Yellow Pearl Izumi (M, has black trim on rear pockets and the PI logo).
    Blue Cannondale (M, one small pull in fabric)
    Descente (M)

$8
    Blue sleeveless Cannondale (XL)
    Pink sleeveless jersey (unbranded, M)
    Primal Wear fish (XL)
    Sugoi Backroads of Whistler (has an x-sm tag, but fits like a large, no rear pockets, just one rear zip pocket)
    Girl meets bike. Bike leads girl to a life of grime: http://mudandmanoloscycling.com/

Are both the blue and white sleeveless Mens? Would you mind measuring across the jersey at the bottom of the arm pit and across the back at the top of the shoulders? I think I may want both of these!

Would you mind doing the same measurements that Slowspoke requested on the Sugoi Backwoods Whistler jersey? I think I want this but as a...chesty woman...I need to get an idea if I can wear it.Thanks!

No problem. I'll measure them when I'm home later tonight.
    Girl meets bike. Bike leads girl to a life of grime: http://mudandmanoloscycling.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Slowspoke View Post
    Are both the blue and white sleeveless Mens? Would you mind measuring across the jersey at the bottom of the arm pit and across the back at the top of the shoulders? I think I may want both of these!
    Are you referring to the "Louis Garneau sleevless (XL)"? If so, that's a women's jersey. The other, "Blue sleeveless Cannondale (XL)" is a men's jersey. I'll get back to you with measurements asap, just let me know if these are the correct jerseys you wanted measured.

Would you mind providing measurements for the Goldfish jersey? Pit to pit and front length from top of the zipper. Any feel for how this XL compares to other L or XS jerseys?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebug32 View Post
    Are you referring to the "Louis Garneau sleevless (XL)"? If so, that's a women's jersey. The other, "Blue sleeveless Cannondale (XL)" is a men's jersey. I'll get back to you with measurements asap, just let me know if these are the correct jerseys you wanted measured.
    I just tried on a xl cannondale jersey it's way too long on me and the women's is too small Thanks anyway.

I just tried on a xl cannondale jersey it's way too long on me and the women's is too small Thanks anyway.
    The whistler jersey is 18.5 inches from arm pit to arm pit. Top of shoulders is 17.5 seam to seam.
    Last edited by bluebug32; 04-18-2012 at 04:37 PM.

The blue Cannondale sleeveless measures 20.5 inches from armpit to armpit and 16" from shoulder to shoulder. The purple and white sleeveless louis garneau (is this the one you wanted measured?) is 18" armpit and 14" shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    Would you mind providing measurements for the Goldfish jersey? Pit to pit and front length from top of the zipper. Any feel for how this XL compares to other L or XS jerseys?

Thank you!
    Pits (seam to seam) are 19"
    Front length is 22" and back is 26.5"

I remember this jersey has a roomier cut, but I haven't worn it for a while. I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebug32 View Post
    The whistler jersey is 18.5 inches from arm pit to arm pit. Top of shoulders is 17.5 seam to seam.
    Much to my surprise that is larger than I thought, so I will pass, sorry. Thank you for checking.
    Last edited by Catrin; 04-19-2012 at 02:55 AM.

The Kona and Cervelo Jerseys fit Large in Men's or Women's? I'm interested if they fit like men's large and what payment method do you prefer? I really need to get a paypal. 9: ) <----cycling cap smiley

Sorry for the question, but thank you in advance for your patience.
    "Things look different from the seat of a bike carrying a sleeping bag with a cold beer tucked inside." ~Jim Malusa
    2009 Trek 520-Brooks B-17 Special in Antique Brown
    2010 Surly Long Haul Trucker-Brooks B-17 Standard in Black
    1983 Fuji Espree Single Speed-Brooks B17 British Racing Green

Quote Originally Posted by moderncyclista View Post
    The Kona and Cervelo Jerseys fit Large in Men's or Women's? I'm interested if they fit like men's large and what payment method do you prefer? I really need to get a paypal. 9: ) <----cycling cap smiley

Sorry for the question, but thank you in advance for your patience.
    Hi, they are both men's. I prefer Paypal. If you don't have an account, you can still use the service to send a payment.

Is the fish jersey still available?

I am interested in the following :

Tijuana Morena
    Yellow Pearl Izumi
    Descente

Are these all womens jerseys? If so, are they still available?
    Trek 2200 WSD <3