Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

To disable ads, please log-in.

nothing mini about a half marathon

GOOD LUCK on Friday!!! Let us know ALL about it when you get home for the day!!!
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    LOL it is a half marathon that is the official kickoff.to the month of May and all of the many activities leading up to the Indianapolis 500 race. The Mini has been going on for.a long time and is always sold out, and is sponsored by the Instead 500 Speedway.
    LOL, I just actually LOOKED at this post - obviously I originally posted it from my phone and, as always, my phone was WAY too helpful with the spelling. Being a bit depressed tonight I needed a laugh. The sponsor is, of course the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the 500 and Brickyard 400

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Girl View Post
    nothing mini about a half marathon

GOOD LUCK on Friday!!! Let us know ALL about it when you get home for the day!!!
    I will, and am trying to figure out how to take enough stuff with me to hit my gym on the way home for an appointment... I think I have it figured out though - that Tailrider holds more than it looks like it will