Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Smoothie Bowls

Smoothie Bowls

To disable ads, please log-in.

One of my co-workers just came back from Maui and said she had a 'smoothie bowl' Anyone make these? Any recipes?
    2011 Specialized Secteur Elite Comp
    2006 Trek 7100

i wish i knew how...sounds amazing!!

Yes, wowowowowo
    I saw that post and waiting for you Enlightened Souls in the Big Wide Cosmoplitain World (aka The Great Satan!) to explain.
    Was it a particular kind of bowl? I'm on for that
    Or a recipe? Ditto
    So now I have done my own Google and Google image search

I'm a convert! I am saved! Any architects out there who could design My New Church

One of the things I disliked about smoothies was that you slurped them down like an astronaut who had just been alerted to a warp-drive emergency. (And don't ask how I know what that feels like - "If I told you, I'd have to.....")

Put in the straw and suck like a vacuum cleaner. Shake head to get rid of brain freeze headache and race off to "important things"
    And all this after much and meditative thought about the combination of today's work of art/nutrition and mindful mixing...a kind of con-tree-dixion (as we say en Francais)

This totally solves the problem ...I can imagine sitting with a book or my journal and spooning a in mouthful every 20 seconds having savoured the tastes of the previous spoonful...
    Last edited by margo49; 04-23-2012 at 08:59 PM.

All you need is love...la-dee-da-dee-da...all you need is love!