Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

W: Odometer/cyclecomputer

I'm looking for an old (and working) odometer or cyclecomputer for my daughter's bike. Nothing fancy. I think it would help her on family rides and would be fun for her to track her miles. If anyone is cleaning out their bike stuff and comes across an old odometer, not being used, please consider sending it my way.

Thanks!
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

I think I might have one somewhere that was given me and I never used. I won't get a chance to look until after this week is over but will look when I have a chance. I don't THINK I took it to the bike swap-meet...

I have a Cateye Mity 8 that I am no longer using if you would like to have it for your daughter. If you think this would work on her bicycle I would be happy to send it to you.

This might be a good choice Limeweave - I don't know what it is that I have - assuming that I still have that old computer... but I can't look until Monday.

Like limewave, my daughter is making a committed effort to cycling.
    College loans and job hunting, she can't afford purchasing a road bike right now, and is riding/training on a heavier hybrid bike until she can afford a new bike.

She’d love to track her progress. So if more of you out there have an extra / older model cyclometer like to donate. . . let us know.
    Thanks!

Is anyone still looking for a cyclocomputer? I have one available that I'd love to give to a good home. The only problem... I had to cut the plastic strap that holds it to the fork in order to remove it. If you can figure out a way to attach it (duct tape? ) it's yours!