Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Feeler - Sidi Ergo 2 road shoes (men's) size 42.5

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm posting this to get an idea if anyone out there would be interested in my "barely worn, like new" 2010 Sidi Ergo 2 carbon road shoes. These are a men's size 42.5 in black (NOT the shiny Vernice black...just flat black with some red/silver accents). They have a full carbon sole, an adjustable heel cup system, and both a boa and ratcheting-type of closure for a custom-like fit. I wore these shoes maybe 5 or 6 times, so they are in like-new condition. As much as I wanted these shoes to work for me, they just don't fit my goofy feet. I paid $250 (these shoes retail for $499) for these shoes on a closeout sale. I would like to get a good portion of that back, if I can. I'm asking $200 and I'll throw in free shipping within the US. PM me if you are interested, have questions, or would like to see pictures. Thanks!

Linda
    2012 Seven Axiom SL - Specialized Ruby SL 155

If nobody here is interested, then I think I'm going to go ahead and post these on a few male-dominated cycling forums to see if I get any bites. Just thought I'd post it here first to give the ladies first crack at 'em.

Linda

Just an FYI...these are sold...yay!