Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thumbs up LG Cycling Shoes

To disable ads, please log-in.

Check them out here for the specifcations: http://www.louisgarneau.com/us-en/pr...REVO_XR2_SHOES

Size 39. (Fit like a size 8.) BRAND NEW IN BOX. $100 with free shipping. (Which is what I paid. Just recouping my money.) Or, I would happily trade them for other cycling goodies.

Thanks for looking!!!

I just purchased a pair at the LBS, so I would like these LG gone asap. Just so I have some money recouped, I will lower the price to $75.

Lake brand? Never heard of it before now, but the folks at a Trek store helped me find a pair with a perfect fit *for me,* and at 50% off, I figured I'd jump on them.

Still available!! $75 Free shipping!!!

I love love LOVE both of my pair of LG shoes (I have the CFS-300 road and T-Flex 300 mtn...essentially the same shoe). I really encourage someone to grab up these shoes. I think my LG shoes are at least as nice as the Sidis they replaced (and for a lot less $$). Sidis just didn't fit me feet at all. LGs really seem particularly good with their heel fit. My heels slid out of women's Sidis (yet were too snug in the forefoot). I have men's LGs and they are still really nice and snug around my heels. Even in cyclocross races my heels stay firmly in my shoes.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2