Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

FS: Smartwool/Sheebest shorts/skort; Primal Wear jersey

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have some really nice items in like-new to lightly-used condition. Shipping is $5 for each item (USPS Priority Mail); $1 for each additional:

1. Smartwool Ewetopia shorts, size M. Awesome 8-panel short, medium-length leg (about 8"). These are a true M; maybe run a tad bit small, or maybe wool is not quite as stretchy as synthetic fabrics. Chamois very similar to the Shebeest Shelastic. Like new; received as a gift, wore once, washed once and hung dry. MSRP $125, asking $35.

2. Shebeest Breezer Boardshort, size M. This is two shorts in one. The undershort is black, just a typical Shebeest short that is a bit thinner than the usual, with the full Shelastic chamois. The overshorts are brown, with a back zip pocket. (Either short could be worn alone.) Average inseam, about 8". They are cute and very flattering, meant for around-town or mountain biking or touring, a gem that is no longer made. A true Medium. I cut off the awkward button-and-string thing that attached the two shorts together; it was fiddly and completely unnecessary. Worn twice, washed and hung dry. MSRP $75, asking $30.

3. Shebeest skort, size M. Blue with flowers. Also very flattering. This one has Shebeest's fleecy "Hourglass" chamois, meant for short trips. Inseam is short, around 3". Ever so slightly generous for a size M. Worn 6-8 times. MSRP $80, asking $15.

4. Gorgeous Primal Wear butterfly jersey, size L. Fire engine red! - with butterflies in deep contrasting colors. Half-zip. 3 back pockets. This is slightly tight-fitting for a size L jersey (19" armpit-to-armpit), but has a lot of length (26"). Worn twice. MSRP $67, asking $15.

First two photos are of the Smartwool shorts; the following three are of the Breezer Boardshorts. Next post will have photos of the skort and the Primal Wear jersey.

- Mariposa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smartwool Bike Shorts.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	14084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smartwool Bike Chamois.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	14085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shebeest outer short.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	14086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shebeest inner.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	14087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shebeest chamois.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	14088  

Last edited by mariposa; 01-06-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Photos of skort and jersey

Skort and jersey:

Name:	Shebeest skirt.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	14089   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shebeest skirt showing undies.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	14090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shebeest skirt chamois.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	14091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Primal Quest jersey.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	14092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Primal Quest back.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	14093  

close-up of the jersey

And here's a close-up of the gorgeous pattern on the jersey:

Name:	Primal Quest zipper.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	14094  

Smartwool shorts sold...

Smartwool shorts sold to jessmarimba, the first person to send me a private message.

Muirenn, if they don't work for me I'll let you know

I wish the Shebeest skirt was a size smaller! I have one in XS that is a little too small (and I can only pull it on b/c they do run a little large) and it's the most comfortable thing in the world. (Except for being a little too small for me.)

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

Reducing prices

Price reduced by $5/apiece. So now asking:

$25 for the Sheebest Breezer boardshort
    $10 for the Sheebest skort
    $10 for the Primal Wear jersey

A total steal...

Mariposa

IM me your paypal and total inc shipping and i would like the skort if still available please

Shebeest Breezer Boardshort reduced to $15 for quick sale

I'm reducing the Shebeest Breezer Boardshort to $15 (plus shipping) for quick sale. C'mon people, this is a REALLY nice and super-comfortable, stretchy outfit for mountain biking or around-town, when regular diaper-shorts without a cover seem too casual. The Shelastic chamois is a medium-weight chamois that I tend to like for rides in the 15-60 mile distance range. And these are cute/flattering, unlike most baggy shorts (google-image them). I have curvy hips/thighs and these were slimming on me.

Everything else has been sold!

- Mariposa

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    I'm reducing the Shebeest Breezer Boardshort to $15 (plus shipping) for quick sale. C'mon people, this is a REALLY nice and super-comfortable, stretchy outfit for mountain biking or around-town, when regular diaper-shorts without a cover seem too casual. The Shelastic chamois is a medium-weight chamois that I tend to like for rides in the 15-60 mile distance range. And these are cute/flattering, unlike most baggy shorts (google-image them). I have curvy hips/thighs and these were slimming on me.

Everything else has been sold!

- Mariposa
    Ok ok I think you talked me into it... PM'ing you.
    Specialized Oura or Romin Evo Saddles

Sold!

Everything has been sold.
    Thanks!