Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Christmas Present

To disable ads, please log-in.

I got these for my training partner/friend for Christmas this year. Feel a little weird about getting a gift with the word *** on it, but it seem perfectly acceptable for someone's single track alter ego.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31oRK-UkGnL._SS400_.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	14030  
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    I got these for my training partner/friend for Christmas this year. Feel a little weird about getting a gift with the word *** on it, but it seem perfectly acceptable for someone's single track alter ego.

I think it is a great gift! I think it is perfect for your single track alter ego - especially the single track racer

I already have my Christmas presents this year. Jamis Dakar XC Comp is the name of one, and Custom Gunnar is the name of the other

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    I already have my Christmas presents this year. Jamis Dakar XC Comp is the name of one, and Custom Gunnar is the name of the other
    Most excellent Christmas gifts if I do say so myself!
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    Most excellent Christmas gifts if I do say so myself!
    Indeed! They were also my birthday presents and Christmas presents for next year as well I am happy that I went for it, and now I've all the gear I need all that is left is to ride at every opportunity. Can't be beat!

Those socks look nice and warm!

Haha, I like them perfect for the Bad *** racer wearing them. I want a Purely Custom headset cap that says "Set This F***er Off". It is explicit but the Audioslave song it is in is one of my pre-race songs.

I bought myself some woolie socks with a gift card I won at my last race. One has panda faces (my favorite animal), the other green butterflies that match my lime green bike.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan