Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: winter arrives

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Maislin
    If we have post ride libations, I may have to spend the night down there....
    Robyn
    I have room for a few bunkers at my place in Sandwich, and I live right behind a motel.

One place that might be good to start is along the Cape Cod Canal. 6.5 miles one way on a basically flat bike path...Lots of room for flowing purple Capes, silliness and no traffic! Longer routes can take off from there down toward Falmouth and Woods Hole along the Buzzards Bay coast.

I'm getting excited!!!

Linda

Linda;

ME TOO!!! I can't wait...warm sunshine, the cape, me on my bike, ahhhhh
    the thrill of it all!!! Best Part; seeing all you guys in capes, hahahahaha!!!! Me thinks I'll have to recruit you all to do the MS 150 with me and my boys! Will have to bring my boys because they are most excellent bike mechanics. When I say my boys I mean my 45 year old, and my 14 year old

Corsair; If I get back on this bike I just may make a long distance ride out to see you and your new clean sweep!! You certainly keep me giggling my friend.

karen
    ps- Where is my gurl Spazz at??
    Quitting is NOT an option!
    Know the signs of stroke!! www.stroke.org

Quote Originally Posted by massbikebabe
    Corsair; If I get back on this bike I just may make a long distance ride out to see you and your new clean sweep!! You certainly keep me giggling my friend.
    tell you what my friend - you do that, I'll Let you "vaccum" the house!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"