Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I truly love my Terry tights with chamois because they seem to work in a wide range of temperatures and they are petite in length. I wish they had the same version without a chamois because I am going to wear them out washing them so often!
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

I just cut the chamois off a pair of tights and like them better now.
    Oil is good, grease is better.

2007 Peter Mooney w/S&S couplers/Terry Butterfly
    1993 Bridgestone MB-3/Avocet O2 Air 40W
    1980 Columbus Frame with 1970 Campy parts
    1954 Raleigh 3-speed/Brooks B72

Quote Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
    Definitely with chamois for me. Thermal tights are very warm and I can't stand layering, although when it's really cold I've worn knee warmers under my tights because the cold can be hard on knees.
    X2 for me. I don't like the feeling of 2 waistbands digging into my tummy. I also had the problem of tights sliding down on me and would end up having to wear suspenders to keep them up because the material from wearing shorts underneath them was too slippery and caused the tights to slide down. Could just be an issue with the combination I was wearing, but I finally got so frustrated with it, that I switched over to wearing padded tights last winter and haven't looked back. The most comfortable for me are the PI Thermal cycling tights and for slightly milder conditions, the PI Select cycling tights.

Linda
    2012 Seven Axiom SL - Specialized Ruby SL 155