Hello ladies,

I thought I'd introduce myself and what better place to do so than the commuting thread, as I use my bike mainly to commute to and fro work.
My name is Kate, I'm 38 (although I'd like to think I'm 28 with ten years of experience) and I'm from Belgium.

I am currently trying to save up for a road bike (although I've never ridden one and I'm not sure I'd like it) but until I can stop myself from spending my hard-earned cash on bike-related stuff (Oh look, bike shoes!), my MTB will have to make do for now.
Here it is:

Isn't she a beaut?
This picture is several months old and slight modifications have been made, such as commuter-friendlier tires. The only thing I still need to change is the saddle. Currently I'm using this one:

To say that this thing is not the most comfortable of saddles would be quite the understatement. My butt hurts just looking at the picture.

To be honest, it was perfectly fine for the occasional weekend ride but since I spend between 3 and 3.5 hours on my bike each day (I work about 39 kms - that's 24 miles for you non-metric people out there - from my house) I really am desperate for a saddle that's better suited for my undercarriage. My Quest for the Ultimate Comfortable Woman's Saddle is what brought me to these here parts.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to drop me a line!