Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Riding Partners?!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am new to mountain biking and loving it. I started riding with a couple of buddies from work, but I would love some girls to ride with - I could definitely use the riding time. I am from the Riverside area. I would like buddies to ride with in: Chino Hills state park, Sycamore Canyon, Marshall Canyon, Big Bear.. or really anywhere. open to new trail ideas. Im still pretty new but learning.. anyway hit me up and we can go ride. -Jaimee

2011 Specialized Camber Elite 29er "Sharkee"

Auckland...Honolulu... now San Diego.... where next ?!?
    Come down to Mission Trails in San Diego ?? I've started mountain biking now that we are living here.......so relatively new too !

I have trouble deciding whether to go mountain biking or road each weekend..... choices are great here !
    People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things - Sir Edmund Hillary

I am familiar with those trails, I would be glad to ride with you . BUT my problem is that I signed up to work weekends this year. I am available to ride sat. after 1 pm or mon - thurs. my days off are officially wed. and thur. mon and tues. I get off work at 830 am. if you can make any of those times let me know.