Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Icicle

To disable ads, please log-in.

Its cute icicle... me I go to work in bike but snow at québec city since last week and now I stop it...zutttttt... someone here have bike for winter and bike for summer? Bye!

Ici ce soir pour Ottawa---FREEZZZZZZZING RAIN! Zut alors indeed!

Unhappy

FREEZZZZZZZING rain bouhhhhhhh no good for bike and no good too for pedestrians...

Azurs... u can winterize your « bécane »./... tsé veux-dire??? if you cant do it yourself, any bike shop can do it for you... to protect your vélo from the éclaboussures, and change your tires.... and then all you have to do is be sure you wear the correct clothing for winter riding.... here in Toronto, we ride all year... so when its time to race... we are really really ready! Bonne chance et fais attention à toi....

Smile

Merci for your reponse lollll but i have problem= I am now a un nouveau bureau and its loin un peu plus from my home so.... i dont know if I have the energy for this , so now I fait de la marche... and I will see for bike winter ... québec city is not toronto and not montréal .. more snow here lollllll a plus...... viva bilingual......

C'est ca! Peut etre--avec skis?????

Talking

Pistes of ski in the street lolllll maybe .. but the nouvelle mairesse at québec city dont like the sport so...... its not look so good...... anyway.. have a great week end!!