Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Cat

Dear Cat

To disable ads, please log-in.

Dear Cats,

You come in from outside to use the litter box. Why do you do that?

Puzzled,

The woman who feeds you

Dear Little Cat,

What IS it with you and emery boards?? Please stop stealing them!

Curious,

The woman who feeds you

Dear Big Cat,

Remember "the bite" back in May? The feeling in my thumb is finally starting to return.

Scarred,

The woman who feeds you
    Last edited by owlice; 09-12-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Dear Little Cat,

The toilet does the.same.thing every time I flush it, I promise! You don't need to check!

Pettings,

The woman who feeds you

Dear Chaos kitty,

Gravity isn't going away. I promise. There's really no need to check on whether things still fall when you knock them off a high place, every single day...

--the woman who feeds you

ps the dog isn't going to feed you, no matter how much you ask him. I'm the only one aroud here with opposible thumbs...

Dear Chole kitten,
    Some parts of the kitchen counter you're allowed on - as that's the only way to get to the kitchen window. But to the left of the sink and the stove is not allowed. I realize that you don't know left from right yet, but when I cook something on the stove, I don't need your help.

Signed,
    the lady that bailed you out of the shelter
    Beth

Dear Big Sister Cat,

The litter box is for pooping, not the floor by the litter box. Why do you do this?

the lady who cleans your messes, and who feeds you
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by owlice View Post
    Dear Little Cat,

The toilet does the.same.thing every time I flush it, I promise! You don't need to check!

Pettings,

The woman who feeds you
    Ha, our youngest cat will ONLY drink from running water...he gets very upset if someone puts the lid down before flushing the toilet. He will also beg us to flush the toilet so that he can get a cold drink. We bought one of those $$ cat fountains, but it was a PITA to clean and the water wasn't cold enough for his royal highness.

Dear almost-18-year-old-girl-kitty,

We brought a litter box upstairs so that you would stop peeing in the dirty laundry and we thought maybe it's hard on you to get up and down the basement stairs, but you continued to pee in the laundry. We brought a 2nd one up, thinking that you wanted separate boxes for #1 and #2. What is your deal (she's checked-out fine at the vet)? We're going to get rid of these upstairs boxes, now, since you won't comply, the 3 boys (one of whom doesn't believe in burying his massive turds) are stinkin' up the joint, tracking litter all over the kitchen, and no longer going to the effort to use the big boxes in the basement.

Sincerely,
    She who is tired of pre-washing everything you p!ss on
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

Dear Aggie
    I am really really really tired of your constant carrying on all night long. I got DH to agree to NOT let you out in the middle of the night. It has been 3 weeks and you are still carrying on. I wish I knew what your problem was!

Dear Owlice
    If you go out somewhere in your yard and cultivate a small area for the cats they will use it happily. But if all you have is grass (or weeds) they won't be able to find a "decent" place to go.
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Dear cat who was apparently a bell-hop in a former life,

I really would like to know two things - WHY and HOW - did you manage to move my 9.2 lb cube-shaped luggage from my bedroom to the hallway. It only weighs a pound less than you. Do you have amazingly strong teeth? Are you hiding opposable thumbs from me? Did you have help?

Puzzled,

Your fascinated owner(roommate?)
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Dear Black and White Kitty,

Why are you pulling all your hair out? You look terrible bald. Also, you throw up lots of hairballs now. I would appreciate it if you would just leave yourself alone and let me brush you instead. Or at least take your anti-OCD medication like a champ instead of drooling all over my floor.

Just trying to help,

Your human slave.

Dear Kitty,

why do you come back inside to barf the grass? couldn't you just do it outside so I don't have to move the bed to clean the mess?

- Your slave.

Dear Dog-cat,

We miss you.

Hope you're having a good time whereever you are now - with lots of warm laps and treats to eat.

Love, the homo sapiens and the dogs.

Dear Buttons,

I know you have street smarts from living outside the first two months of your life, but going through the trash cans and stealing food from unsuspecting humans is getting annoying. The worst part is you are teaching my older cat to do the same thing as he snatched half my cupcake and started wolfing it down the other day.

Also, why do have a thing for socks? You steal them out of the laundry or the bedrooms and drag them around. Trying to get them back turns into a tug of war.

Getting out the squirt bottle now,

Your Slave

ROFLMAO...thank you so much for sharing the wonderful quirkiness of cats

I have fond memories of when I first brought Jasmine home from the rescue shelter - he was about 10 months old at the time. He wasn't entirely certain that the stuffed black bear wasn't real and couldn't rest at night if it wasn't on the floor. The thing was 3xs his size and it was a hoot to watch him help the bear to the floor.every.single.night. I finally had mercy on him and found another place to put it

Then there was Tigger who couldn't stand to see me in my stocking feet. Catherine's feet out of shoes and still wearing socks was in dire danger of the sock bandit! He finally broke me of doing this and I started wearing sandals around the house instead He would also dig through my laundry basket in his effort to assure that no dirty sock missed his careful attention!

Bethany, did Buttons ever have kittens? My friend's cat "mothers" litters of socks, since her real kittens were taken from her too early (before she was found and fixed).

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

My male kitty, who spends LOTS of supervised (by DH) time outdoors has never, ever pooped or pee'd outside. He will ALWAYS wait to come indoors to use the litterbox. And there are plenty of spots where he could 'go'...he just doesn't seem to like doing it outdoors. I guess he is well-trained and must think that going potty outdoors is for "uncivilized" cats.
    2012 Seven Axiom SL - Specialized Ruby SL 155