Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Cat

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by wackyjacky1 View Post
    Dear cute-but-dumb girlcat,

Why do you insist on draping yourself across the computer keyboard when I am trying to type? The people I am sending messages to don't understand what [[[[[[[[[[99999y7p[pkkkkoooooooooo;;;;;;;;; means.

Kindest regards,
    The woman who feeds you.
    What's sad is that the people I'm trying to send messages to DO understand that. And I know what ichat/emails from my mother that look like that mean.

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

Dear my longhaired friend,

Thanks for leaving your most recent hairball on the bathroom floor-- that's a much better spot than my bed. But is there any way you could let me know its there before I step on it in the dark? And just how does a cat your size produce a hairball that big anyhow?

Love, your cleaning crew

Dear Cats,

Thank you for coming to my rescue while crying. It had been a bad day and having the two of you come snuggle next to me purring away really helped.

The Mom

Quote Originally Posted by skhill View Post
    before I step on it in the dark?
    Oh.... There are worse things to step on in the dark. Mine left a mouse head for me. Yes, just the head (like in the Godfather), such love!!!

Shannon
    Starbucks.. did someone say Starbucks?!?!
    http://www.cincylights.com

and there is nothing at all like stepping into a nice warm shower first thing in the morning and finding a dead rabbit eyebll staring up at you from the drain.

marni
    marni
    Katy, Texas
    Trek Madone 6.5- "Red"
    Trek Pilot 5.2- " Bebe"

"easily outrun by a chihuahua."

Marni ftw!
    Winter riding is much less about badassery and much more about bundle-uppery. - malkin

1995 Kona Cinder Cone commuterFrankenbike/Selle Italia SLR Lady Gel Flow
    2008 white Nakamura Summit Custom mtb/Terry Falcon X
    2000 Schwinn Fastback Comp road bike/Specialized Jett

Dear Kitties,

Thank you so much for the warm snuggles upon my return home from a trip. It's not coming home to an empty house when I have my little furballs to look forward to.
    2014 Surly Straggler
    2012 Salsa Casseroll - STOLEN

So glad my cats stay in and the critters stay out!! The worse I find are dismembered crickets.

Dear kitten:

I don't know how something so small can have lungs so large. Or the vocal capacity to yowl at full volume for 12 hours straight. Impressive. But I can't wait until I pick you up and you're semi-sedated.

Sincerely,
    The woman who is getting you snipped

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

Quote Originally Posted by marni View Post
    and there is nothing at all like stepping into a nice warm shower first thing in the morning and finding a dead rabbit eyebll staring up at you from the drain.

marni
    Wow. Sounds like something from a Hitchcock film.., or a Steven king novel.
    Starbucks.. did someone say Starbucks?!?!
    http://www.cincylights.com

Wink dear kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip View Post
    Wow. Sounds like something from a Hitchcock film.., or a Steven king novel.
    The second and third time it happened I was ever so sanguine about it. However, the cats both became indoor cats the very next day!

marni
    marni
    Katy, Texas
    Trek Madone 6.5- "Red"
    Trek Pilot 5.2- " Bebe"

"easily outrun by a chihuahua."

Quote Originally Posted by lph View Post
    Marni ftw!
    Totally. LOL and blech !

This made me laugh too. I've had the mouse head only experience and the odd kidney lying about but thankfully no rabbit eyeballs. Mine got a bell put on him the day he brought a bird home. He still managed to catch mice though which is beyond me as he was tubby (6.5 kg) and the least agile cat I know. I miss the boy who lives with the ex now.

Dear Aggie,
    I must tell you how relieved I am that you've decided that cold wet weather is NOT your thing. It is amazing how happy you are to just stay in the house on my bed (smiling glibly) instead of wanting out at all hours of the day and night.
    I'm sleeping better,thanks
    m
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Dear (formerly?) evil cat,

We've had you for 4 years. You were the most ungrateful cat I've ever known, and you wanted nothing to do with us. People were afraid of you, because you would attack people for doing things like walking, or shifting in their seat. Now, suddenly, you are in my room, snuggling up, and licking my face. Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but also kind of terrifying. Sorry for wondering if one day Ill wake up without a kidney

Love,

your adoring but terrified bed partner
    Happily at the center of a poly V with my bikes
    -"Cookie Monster" 2001 Motiv Mountain converted for commuting. My little monster.
    -"Bella" Concord Freedom10- My little project. Sweat and blood, pretty girl <3

Quote Originally Posted by wackyjacky1 View Post
    Dear cute-but-dumb girlcat,

Why do you insist on draping yourself across the computer keyboard when I am trying to type? The people I am sending messages to don't understand what [[[[[[[[[[99999y7p[pkkkkoooooooooo;;;;;;;;; means.

Kindest regards,
    The woman who feeds you.
    The big guy in my avatar (RIP) used to send things to the printer from my computer. More complicated because I was at my house about 20 miles away from my work, where the printer was. So I'd have to email someone and say - you know that email conversation we were having? Well Bailey just sent it to the printer. Could you run over there and pick it up? He would also send emails just as I opened them, so the recipient got a blank email.

Love all these stories. Cats are just so entertaining!
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!