Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Cat

To disable ads, please log-in.

Dear Itty Bitty Kitty: You sure gave us a fright last night. When I first brought you home following oral surgery, you seemed to be relatively fine. So when you started walking backwards into things and generally seeming kind of disoriented, we freaked out. It seems now like it must have been the lingers effects of sedation, but for a time I thought you'd had a stroke or something. We sure hope you're on the mind. And please try not to fracture your other canine tooth, okay? It's no fun getting a tooth pulled.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

Dear kitty:
    Did you kill that piece of paper all by yourself? Good! But you don't need to bring me the remains. There are bits of it everywhere.

Mommy, who is grateful that there aren't mice in here.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

Dear Laverne & Shirley,

Please, please, please get along. And learn how to use the Breeze litterbox while you're at it. It's really not that difficult. You must be tired by now of using the old stinky box that I refuse to clean.
    2014 Surly Straggler
    2012 Salsa Casseroll - STOLEN

Dear Big Cat,

I dislike being bitten in the head more than you like being fed; kindly wrap your fuzzy feline brain around that before trying to pull that trick again. Thank you.

Your Food Source

Dear girl cat,

I was going to be pissed about you waking me up at 4 AM. But you know, it was a good thing. I was able to run 4 miles and take the dog for a good long walk before 7:30 am (and before the temperature started to rise). But please, don't do it again tomorrow. 5 is plenty early.

Dear cat:
    Please note that yoga time is not your "practice amateur hairdressing skills" time. I know you mean well (I'm not completely covered in cat spit! Unclean!), but you have pointy ends and I dislike having my scalp clawed.

Dear Txukka,

From now on, I will put you in the bathroom before I start to clean the budgie cage. Mitchell seems ok, but he really did not like to be in your mouth.
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

Cat:
    For the millionth time, the pee goes in the box. Not next to it. Stop being lazy and actually walk all the way into the box when you pee. "Most of me is in the box. Eh," doesn't cut it.

Mommy, who is going to make you clean your own bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie View Post
    Cat:
    For the millionth time, the pee goes in the box. Not next to it. Stop being lazy and actually walk all the way into the box when you pee. "Most of me is in the box. Eh," doesn't cut it.

Mommy, who is going to make you clean your own bathroom.
    Mica, that goes for you too. All 4 paws may be in the box, but if your rear is hanging over the edge, we'll have a problem. The covered box isn't an option, as your housemate was too big to turn around in it...

Quote Originally Posted by skhill View Post
    Mica, that goes for you too. All 4 paws may be in the box, but if your rear is hanging over the edge, we'll have a problem. The covered box isn't an option, as your housemate was too big to turn around in it...
    You too Athena cat. Kindly stop lifting up your rear while in the box and spraying your pee on the side of the box and over the top of the box. Sheesh, we even bought the jumbo size and still you get it over the top!

2001 Trek 7500 FX, converted to a hauler - Serfas
    200? Marin hybrid - Selle San Marco
    2004 Trek 5200 - Avatar
    2011 Trek 6.2 Madone - Ruby

Dear cats,
    That weird noise last night was hail. It was loud on the metal roof for sure, but it wasn't a machine gun aimed at the house. I've never seen you guys freak out like that!

Dear brother's cat,
    Your daddies would really appreciate it if you'd learn how to climb stairs. The stand at bottom/top and yowl for a ride isn't going to work for you for long. Just watch the other cat; he spent his first few years in a house with stairs and he knows what to do.

Dear Txukka

Now that I know how much you like them, next time I find a silverfish, I will call you before I smash it. Sorry you had to pick the bits of it out of the rug and the bottom of my shoe, although you sure seemed to be having fun.
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

Quote Originally Posted by malkin View Post
    Dear Txukka

Now that I know how much you like them, next time I find a silverfish, I will call you before I smash it. Sorry you had to pick the bits of it out of the rug and the bottom of my shoe, although you sure seemed to be having fun.
    eeewww. I never knew how those things were called. I googled "sliverfish" and now I know.

dear kitties in my household,

Your mom tried to find a rescue dog to keep company with your survivng dog. He does groom most of you with his tongue bath. He loves all of you but he has been lonely after our eldest dog passed away few month ago.

I'm sorry your mom made a terrible mistake and all of you have been living in absolute fear of the new dog.

I am really sorry Casey. I'm sorry the new dog almost killed you on three occasions in span of less than 7 days. both of your moms were horrified to see the dog attack you. I'm more than relieved that you didn't get hurt.

Your mom was gone most of the day today and the dog has been returned to the rescue group. So all of you can now come out.

It's safe. The big bad dog is gone. and I hope all of you can forgive me for the bad judgement.

Love mom

I know you didn't like the new litter box Don bought you, but did you really have to use the guest room carpet to poop on and my beautiful quilt to pee on for two weeks? You just knew I don't check that downstairs room very often, didn't you? Then again maybe you were trying to tell us something when you would go downstairs and howl.

I hope you will return to using your old litter box.
    kajero
    2013 Trek FX 7.6 WSD
    2012 Specialized Ruby WSD
    2004 Schwinn (I think that is the year)