Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Smile Post a video of you while cycling

To disable ads, please log-in.

I did this MTB video in a local trail with some friends several years ago. If you have any videos let's see them

Fun Trail Video

Whoa! Here I am sitting here looking on the right side...seeing that huge drop freaks me out dude!!

This gotta be for more experienced MTB'rs!
    Love it....and it was sad to see it end!

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    There is a video clip on the 'Net of my partner and I cycling.

But we didn't know we were being filmed. That's ok. It's on a public bike route in Vancouver. The clip exists as a file and must be downloaded.

It was shot in around 2004 or earlier.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know whatís in a personís heart.

Looks like a really enjoyable trail! It's a 4 minute ride and you only pedaled 5 times! A technical ride that looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.
    Bork Bork, Hork Hork!!

That was a perfect song for that trail! The few times I've put music on my videos I've tried to find the perfect song. I may have actually succeeded on this video of me descending Donner Pass Road. It was recorded from the moonroof of my friend's Honda Ridgeline, so I added music since it was 100% wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdbwxY3y-Sk

Here's one from my helmet cam of a conversation mishap that happened when I caught up to a couple of cyclists on a climb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA_TUThZ-Bg

I always think of James Brown's "I Feel Good" when I am riding something difficult.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls & looks like work" - Thomas Edison

luv2climb, With those descending skills your TE name should be changed to luv2desdend That is an awesome and beautiful downhill!

Thank you. I never thought of myself as a good descender or climber, but I LOVE climbing and the fun descents afterwards!

I'm working on the video of today's climb. It was a tough one! I got a working ContourHD helmet cam, so this time I'll be able to show you the scenery I saw while climbing.

OK, here's today's climb up Slug Gulch Road in El Dorado County, CA. I measured lots of grades in the teens. As usual the Garmin went nuts and showed grades that don't even exist on paved roads, so I'm going to guess that the actual max grade on this climb was 16% or 17%.

This video has GPS data overlay so you can see the speed (inaccurate at times due to foliage interfering with satellite signals), heart rate, distance, altitude, and percent grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Q8R-t_6D0

You just have all those awesome climbs to do I bet that is a fun dowhill. I have video we did on the road I'll post it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bellissima View Post
    I did this MTB video in a local trail with some friends several years ago. If you have any videos let's see them
    ohohohohohoh, where is this because I wanna go ride that trail!!!!! Ok, I still have a long way to go in the skills department but this looks like serious fun! How close were you to the end/bottom at the end of the video? What was the climb like to the top or did you start at the top? Inquiring minds want to know

You just have all those awesome climbs to do I bet that is a fun dowhill. I have video we did on the road I'll post it soon.
    I try to find a new climb every week. Now I've just about covered all of El Dorado and Placer counties, but I'll dig a little deeper and see if I can find a new road for this weekend.

The descent was bumpy in places, with some blind corners, so I couldn't go as fast as I wanted to. It was somewhat fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    ohohohohohoh, where is this because I wanna go ride that trail!!!!! Ok, I still have a long way to go in the skills department but this looks like serious fun! How close were you to the end/bottom at the end of the video? What was the climb like to the top or did you start at the top? Inquiring minds want to know
    Is called ATT (Anderson) and is in San Diego's East County. We had to cut a good piece of the top and another good part of the bottom from the video as it was going to be quite long. For the video we climbed the same way as the descend, although there is a way to do a car shuttle we like climbing it

Ps. Just keep riding you MTB and you'll get the skills. Remember practice makes perfect

Is called ATT (Anderson) and is in San Diego's East County. We had to cut a good piece of the top and another good part of the bottom from the video as it was going to be quite long. For the video we climbed the same way as the descend, although there is a way to do a car shuttle we like climbing it

Ps. Just keep riding you MTB and you'll get the skills. Remember practice makes perfect
    Sweet, and I've a sister in San Diego that I haven't seen in many years Personally I would prefer to climb it on the bike as well...

Fun Trail Video
    OMG. Girl you are very very brave. I just don't have any words to say about such a ride. Amazing what you all do with 2 wheels.