Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

To disable ads, please log-in.

When I was in the middle of selling my house, I had some spare money and without giving it much thought, paid out about £500 on acupuncture to help with various menopausal symptoms, took several months but it definitely helped and I am usually very sceptical of things like this.
    Clock

Orange Clockwork - Limited Edition 1998

‘Enjoy your victories of each day'

Everyone has there opinions as this kind of thing. I do believe it can only help me. I can if I think about make a heart palp happen which is why I almost certain it is all in my head. My Dr's both gp and gyno are aware I suffer from these. My thyroid has been checked though I am due for another round of blood test. It does run in my family. I just can't run to the Dr every time I have bouts of it. I find the more relaxed I am the better they are and eventually go away. I have totally given up coffee. Cut back at first then gave up totally. Finally used to waking up without it. That was tough. But now I have spicy aztec chili tea in the morning. Has a nice kick that helps me wake up. Anyway the past few days I have felt better. Got in a tiff with hubby yesterday and had to really control my emotions from getting out of hand. Heart palped a little but breathed through it. I am not someone who yells back. Actually we don't yell. But you know what I mean. I don't have a whip tongue and don't fight well. Anyway breathed through it. Meditation has been a great tool.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!