Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

computer game cycling

To disable ads, please log-in.

have you ever heard of a biking computer game?! HAHAHA!! i bet not! no game developer has ever created a racing games on the computer with the players using bicycle! hahaha!! i would love to see a computer game like that!

Sounds interesting... Just a small hardware to measure your power output, send that to a server and position the riders accordingly. Send the data back to your PC... P2P gaming.

Hey how about a Pyranese stage like hmm Mt Ventoux stage . See how you do against the boys of the Tour. And since none of us are no where close to them ability wise, we can fix it by having the computer multiply our power output by 2x, 3x, 4x and see how we do against the pros.

Interesting idea?

Anyone else interested in such toy??

Caution: video/sound plays right away. http://www.expresso.com/

My gym has these things. Cute idea, but the "paths" they have bore me. I prefer the video game mode that has you collecting coins and dragons in various colors. The more "expensive" dragons are at the top of steep hills, and the resistance on the bike goes up accordingly.

-- gnat! (I bike for silver dragons? What. Stop looking at me like that.)
    Windsor: 2010 S-Works Ruby
    Pantysgawn: 2011 S-Works Stumpjumper 29er
    Whiz!: 2013 S-Works Crux (Singlespeed)
    Boucheron: 2009 S-Works Tricross
    Haloumi: 2013 Tern P7i
    Kraft: 2009 Singlecross
    Gouda: 2005 Electra Betty
    Roquefort: 1974 Stella SX-73