Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Vetmed.com

Vetmed.com

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi all!

Our vet told us about this website, and we are able to order supplies for our cats a reasonable prices. If you have a cat that needs to be pilled, you HAVE to use the Greenie Pill Pockets. These are the best invention ever. Our 17 year old hates being pilled, but eats these treats with her pills in them.

Check it out!
    Lisa

Bacchetta Ti Aero
    ICE B1
    Bacchetta Cafe Mountain Bent

My elderly cat managed to eat the pill pocket and spit out the pill. I wound up just sticking the pill down her gullet. THEN gave her a treat.

My vet here uses an internet Rx service (might be vetmed, don't remember). Was convenient with elderly ill cats, although at the time the service didn't have IV therapy stuff, so I had to drive to my vet for that.
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by bmccasland View Post
    My elderly cat managed to eat the pill pocket and spit out the pill. I wound up just sticking the pill down her gullet. THEN gave her a treat.

My vet here uses an internet Rx service (might be vetmed, don't remember). Was convenient with elderly ill cats, although at the time the service didn't have IV therapy stuff, so I had to drive to my vet for that.
    This is what I usually do, although I'll admit I haven't tried the Greenies. Henry Cat loves the regular Greenies treats though. He jumped on the counter the other day and opened the bag on his own. Stinker!
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

I ordered our cat meds from a pet pharmacy in Canada. Shipping took a bit longer than I expected, but when the packet showed up, it had come from New Zealand!
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

Our Lola is going on 18 and hyperthyroid, so she takes a daily hormone pill tucked inside a Pill Pocket. She will stand at the drawer where her meds are kept and loudly demand her meds every night. It's comical.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

I'll have to keep that in mind - my cat is extremely hard to pill, and I've never tried those. I give him insulin injections every 12 hours and I'll take shots over pills any day. I hate pilling cats!
    ~ working mom to 3 little girls ~

Roadie... 2010 54cm Trek Madone 4.5, Bontrager inForm