OK, we put deposits down on titanium Guru bikes, to be built with couplers. It's the MA sales tax holiday, and although the bikes will cost more than the cap on purchases for no sales tax, the owner of the LBS applied it to the frames.
I will go for a fitting with the super duper new Fit Lab process in the next couple of weeks. DH already had this.
The only thing that has been decided is that we are getting compact doubles with XTR mountain cassettes. I did not want to switch to SRAM and this will give us one lower gear than I have on my road bike with a triple and an 11-27 cassette. After the climbing I did this weekend, I think I will be fine, even on mountain climbs in Europe. Oh, and I am getting the logo painted in red. No other fancy paint job or decals, since I really don't care about color and the gun metal titanium is fine for me.
Once I get fitted, it will take about a month to build the bike. I am not really counting on it for this season, but, who knows, a winter weekend in PHX might be in the cards...