Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

(((((Matbike)))))
    Calypso sends purrs and paw strokes. We're sorry for your loss.
    Beth

Margulis sounds like she was an exceptional cat.....You gave her a wonderful life....so sorry for your loss. thank you for telling us how special she was. tokie

So sorry for your loss.

It's been almost 3 months since I lost Hunter. Some days it feels like eons ago and others it feels like yesterday. He's been waiting for someone new to play with at the Bridge. Margulis sounds like the very special cat to be his new playmate.
    I'm a Dog on a Mission! The human & I are doing Woofstock again this year!

I'm so sorry you lost a dear friend. It sounds like you had a wonderful 15 years together. A lot of human relationships don't even last that long! I can only imagine the hurt you're feeling now, but I am sure you are also very happy and thankful for the time you had together. Please accept my sincere condolences. sunsfan.

Makbike

I am so so sorry about your dear kitty. What a sweet story and what a sweet face. Do you have other photos to share?

I have two kitties and they are my best little buddies. I know how you feel. One of mine has been fighting CRF for almost 3 years and HCM for almost 2.

Makbike, I'm sorry for your loss. You were lucky to have each other. I lost my boy, a rescue basset hound, in February. He was 13 and a half. It's hard but i don't regret a day.

Me and my fur babies are sending big hugs and warm kneads your way! ((((((HUG))))))) (((((((knead))))))
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty companion. We had to say good-bye to our (almost) 13 year old Boxer, Xandra, in January. Although we have other pets, each is unique in their own way. The years with them go by too quickly and are all too short.

1990 Univega Alpina/(stock) gel saddle
    2009 Specialized Dolce Elite/BG Lithia saddle
    2009 Jamis Coda Sport/Selle Royale Respiro saddle
    2010 Jamis Aurora/Jamis Touring Sport saddle