Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Pro Tour of CO

Pro Tour of CO

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone interested in a TE spectator meetup? I am *hoping* to go to Stage 2 to see Independence Pass but would be thrilled to see pretty much any of it. Especially now that Andy Schleck will be there (so cute!).

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

I'll be in Breckenridge on Sat. the 28th. My SO is volunteering but I didn't so I'll just be hanging out that day.

We're also hoping to see the time trial at Vail Pass. Will probably ride our bikes up Vail Pass from Frisco or Copper.

Lakewood is looking for Volunteer's on the 28th, my SO also signed up for the 28th but not sure if he's going to do both days.

Already have chalk and cowbells.

I'm taking a couple days off work (Th & Fr) to drive upslope and follow the race. My bf is going up on Tues with a friend to Aspen and Vail. They'll camp out somewhere. I'll meet them in Glenwood Springs on Weds evening.

We don't know where we'll stay. Taking the pickup truck with camping gear. Worst case scenario we sleep in the back of the truck where ever we can park it. Taking bike to get around on too.
    Specialized Ruby
    Gunnar Sport
    Salsa Vaya Ti
    Novara Randonee x2
    Motobecane Fantom CXX (Surly Crosscheck)
    Jamis Dragon