Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I once was hit in the back by a water balloon tossed from a car of speeding juvenile males. It felt like a brick hitting and almost knocked me off my bike.

2001 Trek 7500 FX, converted to a hauler - Serfas
    200? Marin hybrid - Selle San Marco
    2004 Trek 5200 - Avatar
    2011 Trek 6.2 Madone - Ruby

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    I was hit by a big rock as I was very slowly going up a big hill in a city. Kids on the sidewalk thought it would be funny to knock me over, I guess. They tossed it at my front wheel, but I managed to stay upright and kept pedaling. At least they didn't throw it at my face.

A diaper at me. What I'm assuming was a dirty one. Luckily I was going one way and the SUV was going the other, and clearly their aim was not as nearly as good as they thought. Just annoyed the crap out of me. Haha, crap, dirty diaper!

I wasn't even on the road, but on a multi-use trail right beside it. People do, at times, suck.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Some people are just scum.
    It's not just bikers who have things thrown at them. Here in my town last year there were two women out running and a young man (big surprise there) threw a soup can at them out the widow of a car. It hit one of the women right in the center of her chest, knocking her down. She was taken to the hospital but was not seriously hurt. They never did catch the guy.
    Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling. ~ James E.Starrs

My bicycle jewelry...
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Winterwoman...f=pr_shop_more