Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tues, July 12th dinner plans?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Boston, southern NH TE gals - anyone available for dinner next Tuesday evening? I'll be in the Chelmsford area for work and it looks like our Tuesday evening schedule just opened up. I'm not 100% sure yet (I should know later today), but I thought I'd throw this out there as soon as possible.

Any takers?
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

Potentially, yes! That's typically an evening that we take our junior team out for a training ride, but I might be able to get out of it for this one week. Chelmsford is literally 2 towns over!

Will you have a bike while you are here? How long are you staying? Would LOVE to meet you while you are so close by!

SheFly
    "Well behaved women rarely make history." including me!
    http://twoadventures.blogspot.com

Another potential yes, depending on schedule. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks guys!

I'm still kind of up in the air. We are supposesd to be having dinner with the director of our design center, but he hasn't confirmed yet. I suspect I'll hear back during the day tomorrow.

Please don't change any plans for me in case this doesn't work out! I'll post an update as soon as I know more. If this doesn't work out, I'll definitely be back at some point!

Keep us posted. If you are free another evening, let me know! Would love, love, love to meet you in person!

SheFly

I definitely am available. Chelmsford is one town away and I drive through there on my way home. If you have a dinner scheduled, maybe meet for coffee or something at a different time?
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Ok, here's the latest deal. I actually arrive at like 1 pm in Manchester and I don't have any meetings until that planned dinner at 6:30. My boss is in meetings up until 6:30, so I'm pretty free and can probably have use of the car (we are staying on the Chelmsford/Lowell border).

I know you guys have jobs, but if we could meet earlier, I would be available. I totally understand if that won't work for any of you, so don't feel bad at all.

OK, I have a client in the morning and then plan to do paper work all day, or until I feel like it...
    I drive right by where you are going to be, on the way home. There is a restaurant on 110 called Moonstones. It is in Chelmsford, right near the entrance to 495. I can meet you there at 4:00, for a drink and a snack? The bar is nice there...
    Let me know. And of course, anyone else can join. PM me with your phone # if this sounds OK.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

I'm on vacation and will be in the area.

Of course everyone is welcome!

I also suggest we have a couple of cell numbers out to each other. Having one person hold all the numbers does not always work. Some people may not get the messages.

OK, 4 pm is perfect for me! I'll send out a PM with my number shortly. Hopefully shefly can make it too.

I think I might be able to make this work. I need to be back in Bedford kitted and ready to ride at 5:30... Let me see what I can do. Anyone for 3:30?

SheFly

As I say...vacation...3:30 is fine by me, or even earlier...

I'll shoot for 3:30. My boss is all about me kicking off and doing this, so I don't see why not. :-)

Cool! I'll try to be there for 3:30 as well, but will only be able to stay for one drink before heading out. Worth it though! If something changes during the day, I'll let you all know.

SheFly

How cool! Too bad you can't go out for lobster rolls.

Pictures of the group please.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com