Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean

Cycling facilities-coastal city, Taiwan

To disable ads, please log-in.

Unfortunately with a freak delay due to his nearly expired Canadian passport, then a typhoon blowing briefly in Taiwan (China has had some massive floods in past few days), dearie has been unable to cycle while in Taiwan.

He presented at a conference on cycling tourism in Hsinchu City (or near there). It is a coastal town with a 17 km. recreational bike route which the govn't promotes alot.

So some pics here --including a blue bike path stencil with a crab on a bike!

One thing for sure: he's being well fed by his hosts.

Part of a temple roof below (some of this crammed detail reminds one of the old European churches with statutes embedded around the front of church entrances):
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

I have been on this trail it is nice goes through mangrove forests and a long the coast. I had it to myself as it was too cold for the locals. After I got back to the start of the trail I saw some amazing kites being flown they were the sizes of cars. All in all, a beautiful day on a bike.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Apparently it was expensive to build, because part of the route runs through wetlands areas near where migratory birds hang out at times. Parts of the bike route "float" on bridge structures...to deal with soft soil situations.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.