I'm not sure how I feel about those tops being so long. At first glance, I liked it (I'm also a long torso person) but those appear really long so they might be too much. I LOVE the back of the tank, and I'm thinking about ordering it. What I don't like about the polka dot jersey is that the part of the back most exposed to the sun is in dark purple. I usually prefer light colors on my back in that spot. The bunching of the fabric in the armpits is what happens any time I wear a cap sleeve. Big guns will do that to tops. Though, that model doesn't exactly have massive arms, so I'm not sure what the deal is...

I love the shorter shorts with the tiny little ruffle (that I think is reflective) at the butt seam. I'm not sure how it will look when walking around, but on the bike, it's probably quite cute. And I'm thinking that the pockets at the back waist band are a good idea. I like those pockets on my run tights, so why not on the bike? We'll see though... (again, I'm considering placing an order)

The skirt is entirely too much 'froof' for me!