Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Craft boxers / unpadded liner short

To disable ads, please log-in.

Has anyone tried biking in these:
    http://www.zappos.com/craft-procool-...lack?zlfid=111
    I wondered if they would (ahem) ride up. ?

I'm looking for unpadded liner wicking shorts for a 1h commute. Don't need padding for just 1h, and padded liners are so HOT. A regular bike short would probably be cooler but bike shorts attract too much attention for that particular commute.

I've tried athleta boyshorts, these work nicely for the cool downhill morning ride but the legs bunch on the hotter uphill ride back.

The coolest padded liners I've found are shebeest. Still too warm though.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I would check underarmour shorts or look at volleyball shorts at your local sporting goods store. I like the volleyball shorts because they generally don't have seams in weird uncomfortable places, but I know a lot of people here are fond of the under armour ones.

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

The UnderArmour 7-inch compression shorts don't ride up at all.

I think they are my all-time favorite for riding. They make nice undies under skirts and trousers as well. (don't need a slip with my unlined wool skirts if I wear the UnderArmour)

They dry very quickly, so no need to change when you get to work. If they get permanently stinky, wash them in dandruff shampoo. It really works.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I'll try them. Thanks!