Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

FS: Sidi carbon shoes and ultegra pedals

To disable ads, please log-in.

Short story is: I didn't do enough research before purchasing shoes and pedals.

If you want the long story: I purchased road shoes and pedals for my road bike (currently just using mtb ones), but the shoes came in and they were tighter than I was expecting them to be. Now a search is on for different shoes, and I decided to go with PI, because I have that brand mtb shoes so know what size I need. Then I realized PI shoes are spd compatable (the current pedal I'm using and happy with)...I was under the impression I had to get SPD-SL if I wanted road shoes. So now that I know I don't need new pedals, I have the following for sale (both brand new, never used)

SHOES: Sidi Genius 5 Pro carbon women's road shoe, size 39. Floral pattern
    Before I send the shoes back for return (purchased from bike nashbar) I thought I would check here first. I just want the price I paid for the shoes. I'll pay for shipping (within US). I'd rather send somebody shoes on here and save them shipping, rather then just sending back to the company. (New in box, just tried shoes on in my house)
    They can be seen here: http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product...9_10000_202362

PEDALS: Shimano Ultegra PD-6700 SPD-SL
    These have never been used or even put on the bike. Brand new, I just opened up the box to look at them. $100 (including shipping within US)

Let me know if you have questions!
    Thanks!

I'm returning the shoes because I haven't had any takers.

I still have a brand new pair of Ultegra pedals/cleats for sale. $100 including shipping to the US (they are $110 w/shipping on Amazon, $141 at REI)

I bought these a month before I got my shoes, so it's too late for me to return these...Still in the box - I've just taken them out to look at them once.

Any takers?