Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lightbulb Hey TE, why not work with her?

To disable ads, please log-in.

At the risk of being flamed, I'm a tall cyclist (5' 11" -- but medium-slimmish build) and I'm desperate for better choices in women's cycling jerseys -- sooo tired of a freezer-burned tummy.

If the poster's new cycling wear (which is not even available yet) winds up being a good choice for women, you could always offer to carry it in your webstore as a reseller.

Why not use this as an introduction, and offer to help? I'm a software entrepreneur, and my experience has been that "sharing the love" with other "partners in crime" almost always comes back to your own bottom line.

Just my two cents, but it's two cents based on 14 years with a successful software business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Why not use this as an introduction, and offer to help?
    Seems to me that Jeff just did just invite him/her to participate as a member, just not as a free focus group paid for by TE.

We have lots of threads about women's fit problems in which you can vent (or start your own thread) and von301ne can read.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 05-24-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

I actually agree with the OP. I think women's jerseys could have A LOT MORE FUN. So many are just "pretty" with little butterflies, swirls and flowers going up the side, and (to me) an overemphasis on pink. I understand lots of women like pink, are proud of pink, it's their color, etc. That's not me. I know. I'm in the minority.

I consider myself more of a distance rider, not a racer, and I like to have a bit of a sense of humor. One of my friend's has a Shrek jersey, I giggle every time I see it. I'd even be happy with something artsy, like original paintings and artwork. I love the "cycles brilliant" jersey, and the "hippy chick" - I think those rock.

If I could have Oscar here on my jersey for those hot days...

Nice heads up

Bump.

And now a word from our sponsor: Primal is having a sale with an additional 50% off https://www.primalwear.com. I believe the promo code is Primal19
    Fancy Schmancy Custom Road bike ~ Mondonico Futura Legero
    Found on side of the road bike ~ Motobecane Mixte
    Gravel bike ~ Salsa Vaya
    Favorite bike ~ Soma Buena Vista mixte
    Folder ~ Brompton
    N+1 ~ My seat on the Rover recumbent tandem
    https://www.instagram.com/pugsley_adventuredog/