Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

My city

To disable ads, please log-in.

Umm hey..what's going on...It says that perth doesn't exist...(do i exist..*checks*...um yep...) I'll try again later.

Back to existence..

c

Hmm i cnt get in to it. It says: Frapper Under Maintanence. We'll be back in 20 min! Check out our other project, Planzo.com in the meantime

And i waited adn it still cnt get on!

Sooooo Coooooool!!

[QUOTE=CorsairMac]ROFL - I just zoomed in on me and it shows I'm living in a parking lot! heeeeehaaaaaaahooooooo that's hilarious!! My anonymity (sp) is still protected!!!

is there a way to change my shout?? ya know - so Surly doesn't miss a day of NM sunshine???

Well no wonder you didn't answer the door when I knocked. I'm on the other side of town from where it shows me too but you get the idea.
    I will be living vicariously through you this winter CorsairMac. I must warn you though, I get downright mean and ornery towards the end of Feb. when we still have snow up to our tooshies. But you knew that from last year.

Bye the way, do you make your guests use the doggie doors?

actually there aren't really any rules in my house cept you replace what you break - so if ya'll wanna use the doggie door - it's there! LOLOL
    and I will do all within my power my friend to give you warm days and sunshine when your winters start to get bad! Especially towards the end of Feb!!

another clear day, sky that robin-eggs blue you can only get out here in the SW and it's 68. I wore a LS jersey to work this morning - hoping it isn't too hot for my commute home!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

I finally saw the map when I used my husband's laptop. I don't know what's wrong. I have an I Mac with System 10.. I will try Safari and see if that works.

OK, Safari did the trick....

Very cool... I have "shouted" but can't seem to see much more than just the arrow pointing to Napier... but having fun looking at where everyone else is...

Very cool...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Good to see you on board ZubZub and RoadRaven - it had been getting lonely down here

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Snap and Jo are probably planning their Pub and Retail Crawl waaaaay in advance.
    Care to join us?? We could pick you up enroute

On the map!

way cool site, AG...thanks!

Open roads (preferably dry ones) to all...
    -BikeMomma
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

I still cant see the map . I can do the shout out thing. Whats wrong with me?

Zub Zub... all I can see is the map with pointers to HB and Chch... I can't zoom in...

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
    "I will try again tomorrow".

Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    Care to join us?? We could pick you up enroute
    You're just saying that so you'd have a DD. Hmm, how far is Portland from Bend?
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

giggle

it pretty much put me in the "river valley".

no problem. I can swim!

Namaste,
    ~T~