Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

broken?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Won't work for me either!
    Nor me.
    Rebecca

Riley - custom 2014 Enigma Etape
    Bridget - 2010 Surly Cross Check
    Lorelei - 1979 Puch Princess mixte
    Astrid - 2014 Viking Bromley singlespeed mixte
    Lucy - bespoke 2012 Brompton S1L

Visit my blog: velovoice.blogspot.co.uk

It didn't work for me, either. I clicked on it, and it said 'The link appears to be broken' ... whatever that means.

Ditto - no dice here.

Still not working...

In Europe... doesn't work either

someone technically advanced fix it!!! This sounds neat!
    "I say, if your knees aren't grass-stained by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life." - Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes)

www.whereinOakland.blogspot.com
    www.kristengentilucci.com

My beautiful blue 1991 Bianchi baby with orange tires
    Mr. Dale of Cannon USA caad 9

Not working.

I remembered I needed to move me 2700 miles NW, and thought I'd look to see if I actually moved my "hometown". Tried the link on page 1 of this thread and it didn't work.
    Beth

Frappr is no more, the company that bought them decided they didn't want to keep the cool map utility.

Ima see if I can find a different one we can use.

Thanks Snap.

Is it a sign of insanity if you try the same thing over and over and expect a different result?
    Beth

Google Maps?

Hi everyone, I'm new around here. I think a map of members is an awesome idea, maybe it could be resurrected on Google Maps?

I created a map and made it public and added a pin in my city. The map's here, just follow the link, click Edit, search for your city or zip code, then right click and select Add a Placemark. I named my placemark with my screen name, but that's not necessary.

Unfortunately, everyone who placed a pin on Frappr would have to redo that on Google.

Just a thought, what does everyone else think?

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Please introduce yourself meggers. Some folks may not choose to do this for a variety of good reasons.

Will I participate?

Well, if someone really wants to know, they can figure out where my cities are located by opening up a world atlas.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Hi shootingstar. I'm new to cycling, just bought a road bike about a month ago and I stumbled on the TE forums looking for advice on saddles from a female perspective. I read a whole bunch of threads discussing saddles and I have a Brooks B68 saddle on its way in the mail. I've been browsing a bunch since then and it seems like a great group of ladies on here.

I didn't mean to overstep my bounds with my suggestion, I just wanted to throw it out there as an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by meggers113 View Post
    Hi shootingstar. I'm new to cycling, just bought a road bike about a month ago and I stumbled on the TE forums looking for advice on saddles from a female perspective. I read a whole bunch of threads discussing saddles and I have a Brooks B68 saddle on its way in the mail. I've been browsing a bunch since then and it seems like a great group of ladies on here.

I didn't mean to overstep my bounds with my suggestion, I just wanted to throw it out there as an idea.
    Thought you were responding to the post by Snapdragen above and took it that way. I'm new to the forum too and have picked up a whole load of useful advice already. Re Google maps, that's beyond me. Helps to read instructions I suppose...

Enjoy your riding.