Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean

Maidei discovers way more male cyclists-Bike to Work Day

To disable ads, please log-in.

She discovered with me that..in Calgary for this seminal day, there are WAY more men.
    http://cyclewriteblog.wordpress.com/...lgary-alberta/

Maybe it was the fact it was 2 degree C in the morning but really that doesn't deter women cycling in Vancouver. There are regular cyclists, but so far I get the impression they are toughened fitness folks.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Wow, Maidei didn't have the box, or postcards or other accessories when she was with me. She's becoming quite the collector!

Imagine all the stamps in her passport. Um, she does have a passport doesn't she?

Shootingstar - great blog!
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
    for this seminal day, there are WAY more men.
    OMG! I laughed so hard!
    Sneaky naughty girl!!!!
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Yea, Knotted that thought did flash across my mind when I typed in the adjective. Beth, too bad we didn't think of the passport idea at the beginning. I haven't quite peered into the whole packet of mementoes that's cushioning Maidei in her box. Not sure if there are bookmarks, stamps that could be part of the passport.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
    Yea, Knotted that thought did flash across my mind when I typed in the adjective. Beth, too bad we didn't think of the passport idea at the beginning. I haven't quite peered into the whole packet of mementoes that's cushioning Maidei in her box. Not sure if there are bookmarks, stamps that could be part of the passport.
    There are some stamps, drawn and otherwise, also some stickers I think.

OMG a whole SHOP devoted to nothing but CREAM PUFFS? I wonder how long it would take me to ride there ...
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Yup, one of the flavours they offer is hazelnut daily. It's the real deal --the cream lasts for only 6 hrs. No preservatives.

We're 100 kms. south of Banff, Rocky Mtns. Quite a bike ride.