Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Kamp-Rite Midget Bushtrekka

To disable ads, please log-in.

I just saw this online. I was looking for small cots for inside our tent and this caught my eye. OMFG!! It's so cool. It is a trailer for your bike that hauls everything and then you can attach their tent-cot on top for complete coverage and comfort. You can just use the tent-cot separate too. It will accommodate the original or oversized tent-cot, for those who like to share the sleeping arrangement. I'm heading out the door for most of the day right now, but this is something I will be checking out a little closer, considering how much we like to camp. Does anyone have this out there that can give a review?

Last edited by Xrayted; 05-01-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    Oh, that's gonna bruise...
    Only the suppressed word is dangerous. ~Ludwig Börne

My first thought is cool. my second is unstable; 3rd is heavy; 4th thought was single purpose; pricey. I'd be afraid to rollover in the middle of the night. I would like to be able to step out of my tent, not stand up out of my tent.
    I have one of these cots and love it
    http://www.luxurylite.com/
    Then I can use my trailer, paniers, or whatever to carry it and my tent etc.
    My photoblog
    http://dragons-fly-peacefully.blogspot.com/
    Bacchetta Giro (recumbent commuter)
    Bacchetta Corsa (recumbent "fast" bike)
    Greespeed X3 (recumbent "just for fun" trike)
    Strada Velomobile
    I will never buy another bike!

They were pretty much panned on another list. I've wondered, though, if they would be worth it, whatever worth it means.

I fear that they are heavy and problematic, but durn it, I'd like to try one for an overnight just to see if I'd like or hate one.

And then there are those four wheels. Do I really want all of them? Why not two?

As for myself, being up off the muddy, lumpy ground has an undeniable appeal.

As I said, I sure wish I could try one out. . .
    Give big space to the festive dog that make sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement with your wheel spoke.
    (Sign in Japan)

1978 Raleigh Gran Prix
    2003 EZ Sport AX