Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pinchy Bits

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    But it's such a pretty bike!

Orange Rules!
    Yep!
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

Quote Originally Posted by zoom-zoom View Post
    It's interesting that different bikes sometimes require different saddles. I'm even wondering if tipping the nose down on my Jett might make a difference.
    Well, we answered that question. Hubby tipped the nose down a little and then I felt like I was sliding forward the entire ride (which my parts did not appreciate, of course). Though maybe my saddle could be pushed forward just a hair. We've never done the plumb-line positioning, or anything, and I did recently go from an 80mm stem to a 100mm (which definitely makes going into the drops comfier, but it's riding in said drops that's making my hoo-ha all sorts of annoyed...can't win, heh).

Man, I wish we'd get warm enough for me to do some rides without the tights layer over my shorts. Then I could at least eliminate a factor. This neverending Winter is really starting to tick me off! I'd love to get this figured out before my 2 upcoming duathlons when I will want to be in the drops a lot.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2