Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

9 wide/8 wide Chaco Z-2 sandals

I've got a pair of women's 9 wide Chaco Z-2 sandals in black.

Worn about 4 or 5 times.

The price was right, I grabbed them, but I really need 8 Wide.

Just on the off-chance, anybody got a pair of 8 Wide Z-2 and wish they could trade someone for a pair of 9 Wide? (women's 8 wide or a pair of men's regular 7)

Let me know... I can hook you up...
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

FREE TO LOVING HOME
    (I'll even pay the shipping)

1 pair women's wide size 9 Chaco Z-2 sandals. The heel is NOT wide, only the toe area.

Basic black. Goes with everything, never goes out of style.

Suitable for running, biking, rafting, dancing, looking sex-ay at the beach.

Get the coolest tootsie-tanline in the neighborhood!

You know you want them...

PM me, si'l vous plait.

ETA: please don't just turn around and sell these on Ebay. Established TE'ers only, please.
    Last edited by KnottedYet; 03-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

I will take them if still available

The Chacos have a new home!

One more member added to the Chaco cult....
    (almost as pernicious as the Brooks cult. Almost.)

*jealous*

Chacos never, ever ever fit me. I love them. I have wanted them since I first set eyes on them in about 1980. I try them. I walk around REI begging them to be comfortable. We are simply irreconcilably different.

Then the Tevas laugh at me and rip their velcro and use the Darth Vader voice and say "It is your destiny."

Nobody ever said life was fair.
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

Quote Originally Posted by malkin View Post
    *jealous*

Chacos never, ever ever fit me. I love them. I have wanted them since I first set eyes on them in about 1980. I try them. I walk around REI begging them to be comfortable. We are simply irreconcilably different.

Then the Tevas laugh at me and rip their velcro and use the Darth Vader voice and say "It is your destiny."

Nobody ever said life was fair.
    I assume the folks at REI adjusted the straps and everything for you... but did they have you try a pair of wides, or a small pair of mens? I thought Chacos would never fit me (I was a Teva girl from back in the 1980's when they only came in S,M,L,XL and 2 styles), but once I got them adjusted right and when I found the miracle of wides, the world became a sexier place.

Honestly, I don't miss the Tevas.

Both are made in China now, so I have no deep loyalty like I did when each was made in the USA, but I do love the Chacos.