Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Tour de Coffee Culture - Christchurch, NZ ladies

To disable ads, please log-in.

A colleague pointed this out to me this morning

http://http://coffeeculture.co.nz/tour-registration.asp

I think I will have to go for the play it safe 6 store option (which isnt acutally that much of a challenge). As much as I am attracted by the idea of doing the whole thing I'm not sure that I would have cause to make it to Rangiora or Hornby.

That 13 in one day option is just insane though - I am not sure that it is actually possible (Rangiora, Lyttleton, Lincoln and Hornby in a day! - let alone the 13 coffee stops).

OK - it appears that you don't actually have to buy a coffee at every stop - just go in and get your stamp.

around here the local "tour de doughnuts" is a similar but shorter race. In the doughnut tour though you get 5 minutes off your time for each doughnut you consume. Strangely enough, the ones who did the longer distance and ate the most doughnuts to compensate for the longer distance all looked distinctly green as they crossed the finish line. I fear coffee would do the same for me. But good luck with the race as long as you don't have to drink 6 cups of coffee as well.
    marni
    Katy, Texas
    Trek Madone 6.5- "Red"
    Trek Pilot 5.2- " Bebe"

"easily outrun by a chihuahua."

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Several years ago I went on a small group ride, Tour de Blintz...focus was on Jewish food.

Informative for me since the Jewish community in Vancouver is not as huge as Toronto's and hence, I wasn't aware of the different places.

In Vancouver one could easily do:
    Tour de Sushi/Sashimi
    Tour de Salmon

Where I am, probably, Tour de Bison or Tour de Burger. Geez.

As you know I wrote up Tour de Spargel (White Asparagus) when we were cycling and touring in Germany last summer. (in cyclewrite blog)
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Tour D' Coffee and Tour D' Dougnuts! Man, now I know I chose the right sport.!!