Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Smile Daffodil Classic this weekend!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Who's riding it? There's the 20 mile course, the 50 mile loop, the 70 mile loop, and of course the 100 mile loop! Joe and I prerode the 100 mile loop 2 weekends ago and it was beautiful! The daffodils are in full bloom and soooo yellow and breath taking! I've been watching the weather and it's supposed to be nice this Sunday! Joe and I will be doing the 100 mile course. Then on Monday, yes, the day after the Daffodil, I have to meet with my team, three other gals, to begin our training for a mountain bike race the last Sunday in April. I told them to go easy on me coming from the Daffodil 100! Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice biking weekend. Just get out there and RIDE!

Sue

What mt bike race are you doing? Have fun at the Daffodile!

Waterlilli

Here's a link to the race I am in with 3 other friends.

http://www.stmcc.org/4hour.htm

I think it will be a lot of fun. AND if we do good here we may do a 24 hour race next! We'll see!

Sue

That sounds like work! Have a blast. Have you done 24 hours before or will this be the first?

Never! So this 4 Hours of Adrenalin will give me an idea of whether or not I am ready for a 24 hour race!

Thumbs up

C'MON SUSAN. GO FOR IT. YOU CAN DO THE 24 HOUR!!!!!!!

I agree GO FOR IT! You will have fun. The WIM series has a 24 hour race. Do you do any of thier races?

I have never participated in WIM or a 24 hour bike event. I have watched and talked to people who have! I'm going to wait and see how I do in this 4 Hours of Adrenalin and go from there. How about you waterlilli and goddess, have either of you participated in a 24 hour event? If so, how was it? Sue