Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

My worms are snacking on one scoop of blackberry sorbet and one scoop of raspberry sorbet with dark chocolate on top.

Sorbet: http://www.ciaobellagelato.com/#/products
    Chocolate: http://www.theochocolate.com/
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Lmao... well, I wish those worms would eat a little more because I'd like to them to be a little more fat, and me a little less by time to climb hills into the spring wind... tonight all they got was an Eddy's lime juice popsicle for a late nite treat.

My new motto:
    Happy worms for a happy life!
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

I don't hate tile per se, but I loathe grout. Maybe it's because my kitchen and bathroom floors aren't sealed (at least they don't look like it). I've had to spend many hours on my hands and knees with toothbrushes cleaning the damn things. Especially when I know that my dog's had diarrhea all over the floor and seeped into the grout, it just makes my skin crawl.

My dream is to actually have sealed concrete. No grout.

this thread is hilarious! Worms? Meh. Tile? Love it! We went with tile throughout the house because we all have allergies. It is just so easy to clean, and it's wonderfully cool in our hot summers. As to the cold floor in winter, the living room has in-floor heating (not sure what you call in the US--works like a radiator, but it's hosing in the cement subflooring). Problem solved.